iron-fisted-legendiron-fisted-legend

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

Awesome.

Really good use of the voices. Most fanboys will argue that Dark Sonic is stronger than Super Sonic because he doesn't have pesky emotions to take care of. Good animation, best of the Sonic things on this website that were animated and not sprited.

StarHunters Online V2.0 StarHunters Online V2.0

Untalented has a name.

StarHunters Online 2.0.

Fracas, fracas, fracas.

Captain Jack! Captain Jack!

Not a Neil Cicierega, not an Andy Kepple

The Clock cameo was pretty much the only redeeming quality of this. Use of Demented Cartoon movie cameos didn't register well in my book...I couldn't view it to the end because the song went on for too long (It wasn't the DDR cut, so you shouldn't be citing DDR for the song!!) but I forced myself to check if you had a more accurate song credit at the end...and you didn't. Animutations are the bane of copyright laws to begin with, but at least you could try to provide an accurate movie credit?

Attack of ObsessiveFanboy Attack of ObsessiveFanboy

Yay, you!

Cillit Bang. You win. End review.

(no really this is really a bang-up job and stuff. hate obesessive types, love hot animated girls.)

Wonchop responds:

:D

Flash WORMS Flash WORMS

CREDIT YOUR MUSIC

Ok, you credited the banjo lick in the middle, but you didn't credit the credits music. PS - You can't copyright the animation if you don't use 100% your ideas/work/effects! Use newgrounds audio portal: there's a LOT of good work on there.
The animation was rather good but not my idea of fantastic; sound got a zero for inadequate citation.

TNTbox responds:

Hey, thanks for the advice.
Just letting you know, that I did credit my credits music. It's actually right after The credit for the Banjo music.

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

NG users don't know art vs graphics if it hit 'em.

DEAR NG COMMUNITY:
WHY DON'T YOU APPRECIATE HAND DRAWN FLASH?
LOVE,
THE ifl.

Spanish = plus plus. Graphics = plus plus OR SO HELP ME GOD. Style = ...hmm, I liked it.
So, now do something in German...? It would be cool, anyway. May I suggest Rammstein's Rosenrot? Or Spring? Those are both very good songs that could be rendered wonderfully by your flash skills in pretty graphics like.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Wrong answer, previous reviewer

If you know where the jokes are coming from and you have a little bit of brain in your head, this screams superaddictivehappyfun all over it. This has to be my fifth time watching it. Everyone before me spent their review bitching about the graphics, but I say the only better graphics are in Polsupah.

So fuck the rest of you.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

I still want Arfenhouse 3 more.

This was as much fun as a page in my sketchbook, but much more beautifully rendered. I always liked Disaste
r L:=abs work and it is ALALALALways funny because they
MAKE FUN OF FRICKING YOU AND YOUR HOBBIES SO HELP ME GOD
i h-pe i can still psot reviews after this oneGET THE SWITCH.

(you and super flash bros should do a collaborative. if you don't end up killing them, first."

Polsupah Polsupah

i am contented.

this made me happy. from the slicing to the sexing. oh boy. i think i must towel off.

Quake III Wazzup?!? Quake III Wazzup?!?

Watchin' the flash, havin' a bud

Loses style due to just overuse, but there's nothing you can really do about that. This one was actually done pretty well...I hate flash with like, cut and drag mouths. Wanted to see some shooting though.
Good stuff.