iron-fisted-legendiron-fisted-legend

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

Awesome.

Really good use of the voices. Most fanboys will argue that Dark Sonic is stronger than Super Sonic because he doesn't have pesky emotions to take care of. Good animation, best of the Sonic things on this website that were animated and not sprited.

StarHunters Online V2.0 StarHunters Online V2.0

Untalented has a name.

StarHunters Online 2.0.

Fracas, fracas, fracas.

Captain Jack! Captain Jack!

Not a Neil Cicierega, not an Andy Kepple

The Clock cameo was pretty much the only redeeming quality of this. Use of Demented Cartoon movie cameos didn't register well in my book...I couldn't view it to the end because the song went on for too long (It wasn't the DDR cut, so you shouldn't be citing DDR for the song!!) but I forced myself to check if you had a more accurate song credit at the end...and you didn't. Animutations are the bane of copyright laws to begin with, but at least you could try to provide an accurate movie credit?

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

"Yeah, like you're really a girl..."

This is quality. Flash artists should strive for this. I mean, yes, it's repetitive, but it's a flash RPG. All who are free of sin may cast the first stone. Now that we have that out of the way.
The art is amazing for a flash game. It's pretty, it's stylistic, it's pretty much true to what it's supposed to do. Use this as your motivation to get photoshop.
Style. Think about it ; a game about becoming a big name on a website. It's such a concept. Sure, it may seem a little corny, but look who thought of it and got front page'd before you did.
My only complaints : The music loop gets boring after the first 20 times through. Money doesn't really have much value past Amazon. and I think stat gains shouldn't be a constant, throw some form of a variable in there. Random number generator? I don't know.
Remember folks : there's game script in here as well as art script as well as some clever thinking. So when you compare the art style to another flash, stay inside your genre.

Hungry Hungry Caesar Hungry Hungry Caesar

Gets what he deserves

Man, I hate those lawsuit happy ****faces too, and this was awesome. I loved the beautiful popping sound you got from blasting that lawyers head off...and yeah, this stuff is good. Good job, man.

AOL vs FinalFantasy AOL vs FinalFantasy

Trash. Filthy. Trash.

Ok, we see you hate AOL, but there was NO NEED to drag final fantasy into this. You should be ashamed of yourself. This isn't crunk.